Retreat Package Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions that will apply to your booking one of our retreats. Please read them carefully as you will be bound by them.
Terms & Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of 15% to reserve your room with full payment of the remaining cost to be paid on arrival is required of all participants.
- For all retreat packages, the payment of the FINAL balance of the retreat price is due on arrival at Narasoma.
- In the event that there are less than 2 participants a refund on deposit will be issued.
- The Client acknowledges that the cost of Narasomas retreat packages do not include insurance. Narasoma advises the Client to obtain separate coverage at an additional cost. When obtaining a travel insurance the Client must ensure the insurer is aware of the type of travel to be undertaken.
Cancelation of a retreat package by the Client
Under no circumstances is your deposit refundable. Deposits are required to secure bookings.
Fees apart from the deposit can be refunded in special circumstances including:
- Serious injury or illness of the client
- Serious injury or illness of close family member
Cancelation of a retreat package by Narasoma
Narasoma reserves the right to cancel any retreat package if lacking in numbers, unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside Narasoma’s control.
In the case of a natural disaster, Narasoma applies to the “act of god” rule and no fees will be reversed. A Transfer of the deposit/full payments to another retreat package taking place within one calendar year.
When a retreat package is cancelled by Narasoma due to lack of numbers deposits will be refunded.
Medical Conditions & Special Requirements
The Client must inform Narasoma on registration of any medical conditions, pregnancy, disability or any other mental and or physical condition which may affect fitness to travel, including medications you are currently taking. Failure to notify us may result in the Client being refused certain activities during the retreat at the Client’s own expense. Some retreats may be unsuitable for Clients due to age, mobility, disability, pregnancy or physical or mental conditions, please email if you have concerns.
It is absolutely vital that you are accurate with your fitness level and medical conditions for your own safety. Narasoma will do its best to meet special requests including dietary or physical limitations but such requests may not always be possible depending on the retreat, in which case Narasoma reserves the right to refuse Clients with certain conditions.
Narasoma will do its best to meet Client’s special requests including dietary, but such requests do not form part of the Contract and therefore Narasoma is not liable for not providing these requests.
As a client, it’s recommended you carry medical insurance. Medical facilities vary from country to country and Narasoma will do its absolute best to bring you to a proper medical facility as needed, but makes no representations and gives no warranties in relation to the standard of such treatment.
Travel & Health Insurance
Narasoma recommends Clients obtain travel medical insurance. This insurance must cover personal injury and emergency medical expenses including, but not limited to, helicopter evacuation, air ambulance and repatriation.